Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

new career

1st of all, Alhamdullilah yg boleh cik zura ucapkan..
ehem2, kiranya skrg nie cik zura dh bekerjaya daa. chewaaahhh. huhu
i started my career as a staff nurse on 3 January 2012 at UMMC.
Alhamdullilah again and again.
syukur sangat.
berkat dari parents. doa mereka yg x putus2 tuk anaknya. kredit to them. :)
unforget to all my lecturer, berkat ilmu yg dicurahkan,
hasilnya, what I am right now. syukur !

at here, UMMC, I worked as a staff nurse at Paediatrics Ward,
well known as wad kanak2. huhu
myb rezeki cik zura tuk treat patient kanak2.
my ward all those patient who are 3 years below.
starting from now I will learn about the new things becoming. InsyaAllah.

Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku..
Berkatilah kehidupanku,
Permudahkan lah segala urusanku.
Amiiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here okay,
hope sincerely from your heart to me.
Thank You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...