Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 31, 2011

To him

this entry I wrote for him...

ermmm, coretan niey adalah sebagai tanda ingatan sy pd dia

yang jauh dari mata sy tapi selalu dekat di hati sy

actually..., sy dh x taw nk bg ap dh kt dye sbagai tanda time kasih sy pada dia

yg dh bg everything pd sy

so I create this entry special for you...

lately, even sy quit busy dgn my final posting

I will spend my time to him.

and tens cz understand my work right now.

This pic is special one for you

(0^o)

We again...

and you make me...

last but not least, this letter I wrote for you...

Awk...

Tens again and again.

For the everything...

And plz " jaga kesihatan baek2"

coz sy syg awk

********ZF*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here okay,
hope sincerely from your heart to me.
Thank You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...