Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 23, 2012

June oh June !

june oh june...
this month is very memorable to me. ahaks.
sebelum Jun 2012 melabuhkan tirai,
Cik Zuera sempatkan laa jugak tuk wrote this entry. huhu
this entry Cik Zuera just nk share dgn korunk with some memorable events to me. hik3

at first, Cik Zuera saje jerk nk wish skali lagik
" Hepy Besday" to ;-

Both my beLoved parents
mak 6 June 1959
& bak 16 June 1952


my nephew yg chumel
Muhammad Haikal
5 June 2010


my Bff
Siti Nur Akma
2 June 1990

finish psl wished besday to beloveds.
this month jugak Cik Zuera dpt cuti for 1 week.,
ap tnggu lagi kan, blik kg arrr,
and yg best nyerrr,
my dear Amirul Faez was came, hihi
for dating ek, hik.
anyway thanks a lot awak cz sudi spend time with me. :)




thats all
Thank you for reading this entry !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here okay,
hope sincerely from your heart to me.
Thank You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...